Friday, March 26, 2010

It was an exciting day

❆ This was an exciting week, and special day of achievement  ❆ 
                             Today, our homestudy documents arrived at our agency. Next, scheduling our 2 homestudy interviews.
                                                                               Also today was Vivi's first day at her new position. It will be an adjustment, in a good and welcomed way. The best part is being able to work with the same incredible people.

A friend posted this wonderful quote today:

"It's not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours. I can't tell my children to reach for the sun. All I can do is reach for it myself." — Joyce Maynard

5 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I was checking the blog stats for EOR today and saw that someone linked from your blog to EOR's so I came to check you out--I've added you to my feed--anyone who uses Joyce Maynard quotes is a must read!

    I also wanted to remind you that EOR's big event is held in your neck of the woods:

    http://ethiopianorphanrelief.org/Lights_of_Hope_2009.php

    Maybe I'll see you there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I definitely plan to be there! Thanks for your post Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela and NicholasApril 8, 2010 at 12:57 PM

    Yay!!!!!I am filled with so much joy and excitment! I cannot wait to meet my beautiful lil niece! Auntie loves you!!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey ViviAnne, looks like things are all coming together, so excited for you guys and your blog is beatiful.....See you soon

    ReplyDelete