Friday, May 7, 2010

I-600A

We sent off our notarized homestudy and I-600A application to CIS today in Texas today! I believe it takes about 5-8 weeks to process the application. The lady at the UPS store asked if I was adopting, of course I smiled big and responded yes but before I could continue my sentence, she stated "my friend is leaving for Ethiopia next week." I got goose bumps. We had a nice conversation and I walked away with an even bigger smile thinking about the day when I could say "we leave for Ethiopia next week!"


"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb."

~ Winston Churchhill

3 comments:

  1. Viv, do you ever think about your daughter and where she is right now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO think about her EVERYDAY....we don't know if she has been conceived yet or not (would assume so), but I do pray daily for good health for her and her birth mother.

    ReplyDelete