Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Endless Love

We feel the love and THANK YOU! We have been so touched by the support that we continue to receive throughout our adoption process. After we received our immigration approval we decided to share our news with everyone and were overcome with messages and calls of support. We are so thankful for the abundance of love and support which our daughter is already receiving.

"Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other – it doesn’t matter who it is and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other." ~ Mother Teresa

3 comments:

  1. We are sending our love, so happy for you guys....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how Auntie Ang waited for this day for so very long too! I was always begging daddy to please let mommy share the news so that I could brag about you all the time! The time has finally come my sweet lil niece:)I have been able to share my joy and excitment with everyone, just like mommy and daddy! Yes! Yes! Yes! I am one proud Auntie! I cannot wait for the two of us to snuggle, love, play and shop...shop...shop! You are my pride and joy! I love you, mommy and daddy so much! I cannot wait for you to meet your cousin Nick too! He is so excited for this day to arrive! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture attached to this entry shows how love functions best, hand and hand. Your daughter will have love and support from all the family and friends who have taken part in this journey or will take part in the future. Surrounded by unconditional love, guidance and encouragement she will develop her potential. To my granddaughter, "Take sayt ayat's hand and let us walk together thru the joys and adventures of life.

    ReplyDelete